Welcome to the ISACA Perth Chapter. The aim of the Chapter is to sponsor local educational seminars and workshops, conducts regular chapter meetings, and help to further promote and elevate the visibility of the IS audit, control and security profession throughout the region.
There are approximately 270 members in our chapter from a wide range of private and public sector organisations.
The association is one of individual members, often the sole practitioner of information systems auditing, security, and/or governance in his or her company. The membership of the ISACA reflects a multiplicity of backgrounds and skills that make the information systems governance field challenging and dynamic. The current ISACA Perth Chapter Board Members are:
- President: Phil Hackett, CISA CISM
- Vice-President: Anita Mathews, CISA CISM
- Secretary: Andrew Hunter, CISA CRISC
- Treasurer: Julie Lim, CISA
- Communications Director: Aaron Arbery, CISM CRISC
- Membership Director: Daniel Meakins, CISA CRISC
- Marketing Director: Sam Moody
- Events Director: Kamran Aslam, CISA
- CACS Conference Chair: Daniel Scott, CGEIT
- Director: Michelle Borilla, CRISC
- Director: Tuck Owyong, CISA
- Immediate Past President: Michael Nisbet, CISA
This chapter is run by volunteers who are ISACA members nominated through ISACA Annual General Meeting (AGM). Member participation in running the chapter are highly encouraged.
ISACA (previously the Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a world wide association of IS governance professionals. The association currently focuses on assurance, security, and governance and provides globally recognised certification in assurance (Certified Information Systems Auditor), security (Certified Information Security Manager), and governance (Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT).